Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/16/2017 5:05:28 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Design, cut and sew the perfect outfit to get your dolls ready for the runway. A reusable paper pattern is included, so you can use it to make the outfit again from a different fabric.
Jackie Coco Black Dress Pattern 11.5"Wx16.5"H
- Classy outfit with pencil skirt, top, jacket and scarf
- Fits standard 12" doll (not included)
- Dress Your Doll is a creative fashion concept which allows children to create and design clothes for their fashion dolls
- The patterns are printed on the fabric, and children have to cut and sew it together, resulting in a great outfit for their doll
- Each set also contains paper stencils, so each piece can be traced onto new fabric to be made again and again
- Also includes a Dress Your Doll postcard
- Dress Your Doll inspires children to be creative with fashion, teaches them how to sew and how clothes are made, all while allowing them to create fresh and colorful outfits for their dolls
Show 'em what you're made of
- Paper, Knitted fabric 100% polyester
- The basic raw material used for our fabrics are recycled PET bottles, and the printing of the fabric is done by making use of an Oekotex certified environmentally friendly printing technique
- 6 and up
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
A little old man who can't reach the doorbell