Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/29/2017 11:44:41 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Expertly crafted from durable materials, our White Jenny Lind Changing Table is sure to last as long as Jenny Lind's legacy. And when diaper days are through, you can remove the optional changing table topper and you'll have an instant dresser for a kids' room. Our Jenny Lind changing table features the iconic wood turnings that make this style so iconic as well as 4 roomy drawers to store away diapers and wipes. The classic white finish means the piece is easy to match with other Jenny Lind nursery furniture and will easily transition with your child as they grow up.
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing changing table to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changer tray intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Nod exclusive
- A Blake Tovin design
- Jenny Lind-style Changing Table features spindle details and overhang of top drawers for an authentic look
- Remove the changing table topper to create a dresser
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided boxes with dovetail joinery
- Instructions and hardware included
- Contour pad not included
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Solid aspen
- Shipping includes in-home setup
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
Raoul with the punches.
$699.00No Gift Box Available
$99.00No Gift Box Available
Furniture designer Blake Tovin has worked with some of the leading companies in the home furnishings industry. Over his 25 year career he has designed many noteworthy designs, including our iconic Jenny Lind Collection. By focusing on the simple over the ornamental, he is able to give his furniture an understated touch of elegance that makes it stand out.see all Blake Tovin products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.