Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/26/2016 3:50:22 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Jenny Lind, known as the Swedish Nightingale, was an opera singer who performed in the 1800s. She was so popular in her day, furniture styles and household items were named in her honor. The Jenny Lind Collection, featuring dozens of woodturnings, is a classic take on the popular design. And now, we're thrilled to offer the mini version of our popular Jenny Lind Bed in a Toddler Bed size. Designed for little ones, it helps with the transition from crib to big kid bed as an in-between option.
Need some toddler bedding? Shop our collection of exclusive toddler bedding.
Jenny Lind White Toddler Bed 30.5"Wx55.75"Dx21.25"H
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. government safety, ASTM and CPSC standards
- The minimum age should be no less than 15 mos. and the maximum weight should not be greater than 50 lbs.
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Accommodates a crib mattress only
- Designed by Blake Tovin
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Matching Jenny Lind Doll Bed also available
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Wade until next time.