Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/8/2013 4:53:31 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- Splayed legs for added stability
- To reduce the risk of tipping, chair should only be used by children 3 and up (and, like mom always said, keep all four feet on the ground)
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Protective finish allows for easy cleanup
- Felt pads on feet protect floor from scratches
- Curved low back with hand hold cutout
- Made in Thailand
- Solid sustainable rubberwood
- Painted Aqua
- Painted Lime
- Painted Orange
- Painted Pink
- Painted Grey
- Painted Black
- Painted White
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Will you know me next week?
Will you know me next year?
Will you know me in two years?
I thought you said you'd know me?