Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/1/2014 12:47:01 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
One of these prints is not like the others. Actually, none of them are like the others, because our Bazaar Curtains are created using the same hand block printing technique used on the coordinating kid bedding and crib bedding. Intricate patterns are carved into wood blocks and individually stamped on the fabric, giving each its own unique charm.
63" Purple Bazaar Curtain Panel
(Sold individually) 44"Wx63"H
- Hand block printing technique used
- Allows natural light to filter through
- Can be hung using 3" rod pocket or hidden back tabs
- Available in two lengths, 44 x 63" and 44 x 84"
- Panels sold individually
- Click to see Curtain Measuring Guide
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
Dewey have to keep telling these knock knock jokes?