Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/30/2017 1:05:31 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Deep in a mystical forest, we heard stories of a nature duvet featuring a colorful, printed woodland scene complete with animals, flowers and more. We also caught wind that it was exclusively designed by artist Elizabeth Olwen. While we can't verify these tales for certain, we just recommend you pick up this charming bedding set and begin your own story.
Full-Queen Folktale Forest Duvet Cover. 86"Wx88"H
- Nod exclusive
- An Elizabeth Olwen design
- Duvet Cover is printed on percale and features applique and embroidery
- Features printed, appliquéd and embroidered woodland scene
- Ferns are accented with appliqued chenille yarns and keys are embroidered to give the duvet extra dimension
- Duvet reverses to periwinkle and is trimmed in solid periwinkle
- Duvet Cover is available in Twin or Full-Queen
- Duvet Cover has hidden button closure
Show 'em what you're made of
Overall DimensionsWidth: 86" Height: 88"
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Atlas, it's the weekend.
Folktale Forest Bedding
Our Designers Recommend
Mix and Match Light Pink Floor Lamp Shade $35.00More Colors Available
Fine Feathered Wall Hook $10.00 eachMore Colors Available
Crystal Mosaic Rug (Grey) $254.15 - $679.15reg. $299.00 - $799.00More Colors Available
District Storage Bench/Bookcase (Wheat) $229.00 eachMore Colors Available
Half Dot Garland (Peach) $12.00More Colors Available