Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/7/2014 7:23:41 PM. For Customer Service, please call
Adjustable Height Mojo Play Table
What's old is new again with our cleverly designed Mojo Play Table that grows with your child. Combines '50s era style with a modern sensibility. Assemble the table in the 15" low position and you've got a great table height for your toddler. When the little one gets bigger, simply grab a screwdriver and use the hidden extender legs to raise the table to 23"h. Voila! You've now got a 23"h table with an additional storage shelf. It's an ingenious, two-tables-in-one design. And our Mojo Play Chairs are always on the level with our 23"h Mojo Play Table. It's time to get your Mojo working.
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Easily converts from low to medium sizes without additional parts
- Top lip keeps toys and art supplies on the table and off the floor
- Storage bin (sold separately) has self pulls and casters for easy movement
- Bin interior measures 29.5"W x 18.5"D x 7.25"H
- Made in Thailand
- Assembly requiredClick here for additional product information and images in printable PDF format
Show 'em what you're made of
- Oak veneer over solid sustainable rubberwood and low emission engineered wood
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Don't forget to add a rolling storage bin for toys and games
The Land of Nod Guarantee
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
More about returns and exchanges
Emery Christmas and a Happy New Year!