Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/9/2013 10:45:28 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Whatever neck of the woods you hail from, our Walden Bunk Bed's timeless design and modest, understated look will fit right in. Solidly built and beautifully finished. Features a slat roll foundation that provides secure support for a mattress.
Chocolate Twin Bunk 45"Wx80.75"Dx73"H
- Comes with two guardrails (one the length of the bed and the other with a ladder opening) and a ladder that can be positioned on either side
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Not designed to be converted into separate beds
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years old
- Top bunk requires a mattress that is at least 5" below the top of the guardrail, like our Simmons Slumber Time® RiteHeight™ 6.5" mattress
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904.
- Dust with Soft Dry Cloth
- Clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Dry Thoroughly.
- Do not use Furniture Wax, Polish or Abrasive Cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Mabel doesn't ring either.