Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/26/2017 3:47:53 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
After a long day of play, nothing beats letting your hair down and cuddling up in some comfy bedding. Preferably in one that features a dreamy fairy tale scene designed exclusively for us by artist Kathryn Davey. Inspired by the look of the artist's handmade dolls, the appliquéd and embroidered elements and mix of fabrics add a playful textured touch.
Let Your Hair Down Sham 26"Wx26"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Kathryn Davey design
- Inspired by the artist's handmade dolls
- Quilt features an appliqued and embrodered castle design
- Sham features an appliqued and embroidered princess
- Incorporates a mix of fabrics including linen and cotton
- Quilt reverses to a pink floral print
- Available in Twin or Full-Queen
- Coordinates with our Lacy sheets
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Quilt: Back and Filling are 100% cotton
- Quilt Face is a combination of 58% linen, 42% cotton and 100% cotton
- Sham: a combination of 58% linen, 42% cotton and 100% cotton
- Sham embroidery: 73% rayon, 15% metallic, 10% polyester and 2% other fiber
- Machine wash
- Coordinates with our Pure Jersey Bedding and Lacy Sheets
Overall DimensionsWidth: 26" Height: 26"
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Doris locked, that's why I had to knock.