Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/24/2014 11:38:46 PM. For Customer Service, please call
Light Years Orange Floor Shade and Nickel Base
The unassuming style of this accent lamp helps ensure it will be around the house for many years to come.
- Nod exclusive
- Shade and base sold separately
- Shade is compatible with all individually sold floor bases from the Land of Nod
- Can be used with base that accommodates a 23W CFL max. bulb (100W incandescent max.) learn more
- Shade does not have or accommodate a harp
- Top of shade measures 14"dia; bottom of shade is 16" dia
- Shade with Light Years Floor Base measure 56"H
- Floor base includes a 23W CFL bulb (bulb is not included with shade)
- Polarized plug, clear cord, socket switch
- UL-listed learn more
Show 'em what you're made of
- Fabric barrel shade backed in styrene
- Lamp base: iron
- Dk. Blue
- Hot Pink
- Coordinates with our Light Years Table and Ceiling Fixtures
The Land of Nod Guarantee
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
More about returns and exchanges
Barbara black sheep, have you any wool?
Light Years Orange Floor Shade and Nickel Base is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5
from happy with this purchase I bought this lamp for my 4 yo son and it looks great in his room. I got it in orange and the color is just like the picture.
Date published: 2013-02-18
Rated 4 out of 5
from Nice Lamp! I've had this lamp for a little over a year, and it still works quite well and looks great in my son's nursery. I'd say the colors in the picture are true to life.The only challenge I've had with this lamp is that the shade gets a little loose and wobbly from time to time, and I have to tighten it a bit.
Date published: 2012-04-07