Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/29/2016 1:09:20 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We've done the unthinkable with our upholstered headboard collection. If our research is correct, when you add one of our upholstered headboards to a kids bed and ask them to make it, they often say thank you. Must be because its upholstery comes in an array of fabrics, colors and patterns. Our Arched headboard features a decorative arched shape with an exterior welt.
Custom Twin Arched Headboard
- The overall combined height of the mattress and foundation used with this headboard must be at least 15"
- Part of our As You Wish Upholstered Furniture collection
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Requires a mattress and foundation
- Headboard adjusts to the height of your mattress and foundation
- Assembly required for headboard and metal bed frame (sold separately)
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid pine and low emission engineered wood framing
- Headboard wrapped in soy-based poly foam
- Metal legs
- Flair: 100% polyester
- Jeffersen Linen: 55% linen, 45% viscose
- Zuma: 80% polyester, 20% linen
- For complimentary samples, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Vacuum fabric regularly.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- If present, rotate cushions periodically.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Toby or not to be? That is the question.