Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/27/2015 9:30:51 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We can't guarantee all additions to your nursery will be as unfussy as our Andersen Crib, but we can promise its clean lines and modest profile will work in any nursery setting. Made in the USA by a family of furniture makers who've been at it for over 35 years.
Maple Andersen Crib 29.75"Wx54.75"Dx39.5"H
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. government safety, ASTM and CPSC standards
- For Toddler Bed use, the minimum age should be no less than 15 mos. and the maximum weight should not be greater than 50 lbs.
- Made in the USA by El Greco Woodworking Inc. exclusively for The Land of Nod
- Features three adjustable mattress heights: 16.75", 21.5" or 26.25"h (measured from floor to top of a 6" mattress)
- Floor to top of side rail measures 37.25"h
- Square posts with rounded spindles
- Simple assembly required
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid American maple
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Easily converts to toddler bed with optional toddler rail
- Don't forget to add a crib mattress
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904.
- Dust with Soft Dry Cloth
- Clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Dry Thoroughly.
- Do not use Furniture Wax, Polish or Abrasive Cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Mary lee who?
Mary lee we roll along.