Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/22/2014 11:01:51 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
$349.00 - $899.00
- Orders for Stock fabric do not require additional approval and will be processed automatically
- Handmade in the USA by McCreary Modern
- Reinforced, kiln-dried wood frame
- Multilayer soy/plant based polyfoam wrapped in fiber down blend seat, encased in ticking
- Casing is channeled and has over-locked seams to prevent fibers from shifting
- Ottoman features hardwood construction and solid maple legs
- Mortise and tenon frame construction joinery
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Daryl – 100% Cotton Twill. Cotton is resilient, comfortable, and strong and has proven itself countless times to be a superior upholstery fiber
- Back and cushion fibers are recyclable
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based (an environmentally friendly source)
- Wood frame materials come from certified "Sustainable Forest Initiative" companies that recycle 100% of lumber waste
- Wood legs are stained with water-based finishes
- All metal components consist of at least 95% recycled materials
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested
- Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth
- Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Pencil fall down if you don't have a belt.