Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/28/2017 8:00:56 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
This modern bassinet is crafted by hand and features a stylish two-tone grey and white design. With a removable, micro-suede cover for easy cleaning, plus two 100% cotton bassinet mattress sheets, what's not to love about it?
Monte Ninna Nanna Bassinet 34"Wx24"Dx24.5"H
- Meets or exceeds applicable US safety standards
- Non-toxic finish meets all children's safety requirements for lead and phthalates content
- Do not use this product when infant begins to roll over, push up on hands and knees, or has reached manufacturer's recommended maximum weight of 18 lbs., whichever comes first.
- A Monte design
- Basket is handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials; stand is imported
- Basket includes soft and protective sides that are covered by a removable and machine-washable micro suede
- Includes a waterproof mattress composed of polyester fibers
- Includes 2 fitted 100% cotton mattress sheets
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
Overall DimensionsWidth: 34" Depth: 24" Height: 24.5"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Thermos be a better joke than this.