Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/24/2017 10:16:33 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
$749.00 - $999.00
- Meets or exceeds applicable US safety standards
- Available in Twin or Full
- Hypoallergenic with heavy duty orthopedic innerspring for long lasting support
- Heavy-duty border rods add strong side and edge support
- Twin mattress: 360 coil count; full mattress: 528 coil count
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
Show 'em what you're made of
- Certified organic cotton fabric and filling
- Heavy-duty border rods for strong side and edge support
- Orthopedic innerspring for ideal medium-firm support
- For orders shipping to Connecticut, a $9 recycling fee will be added to every purchase of a mattress or box spring in compliance with CT Public Act 13-42
** For orders shipping to California, Connecticut or Rhode Island, a recycling fee will be added to every purchase of a mattress, box spring or bunky board (CA: $11 under California's Used Mattress Recovery and Recycling Act; CT: $9 plus Sales Tax under CT Public Act 13-42; RI: $10 plus Sales Tax under RI General Law 23-90).
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Adair before but I'm bald now.
Naturepedic 2-in-1 Organic Mattress
Our Designers Recommend
Bayside Slatted Bed (Cocoa) $399.97 - $599.97reg. $799.00 - $999.00More Colors Available
Uptown Bed (Grey) $499.00 - $599.00More Colors Available
Jenny Lind Black Bed $499.00 - $699.00More Colors Available
Ellipse Bed $599.00 - $699.00
Larkin Metal Bed (Pink) $399.97reg. $599.00More Colors Available
Andersen Bed $899.00 - $999.00