Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/26/2016 4:27:40 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Our Neon Nightstand is the perfect blend of bright, eye-popping color and beautiful, natural wood tone. The legs are brightly painted, while the top is finished using only a clear topcoat. That allows both the handcrafted iron and rich shesham grain to come together for a one-of-a-kind look.
Neon Yellow Neon Nightstand 20" dia. x 17.25"H
- Not to be used as a seating surface
- Metal and wood nightstand
- An easy way to update any bedroom in your home
- Due to the nature of the product, each piece may vary slightly
- Rubber feet keep your floor from getting scratched
- Made in India
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Natural solid shesham top with water based lacquer finish for easy care and cleanup
- Hand-crafted powdercoated iron legs
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
I'm fine, Hawaii you?