Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/31/2016 12:07:10 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
When we designed our District Furniture Collection, we thought back to the classic storage furniture we had in elementary school. Then we put a modern twist on the design, giving it a cleaner, more contemporary look. The 2 cube storage frame is compatible with the bin fronts and provides plenty of room for your little one's library. The 3 cube storage frame works with two doors that slide across three spacious storage areas. Choose from three finishes, as well as a variety of different color bins and doors. Stack up to three units on top of one another for a complete, customized look.
Wheat District Bin Front 25.25"Wx3.75"Dx0.75"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing to the wall to prevent tipping
- Mending hardware to attach multiple units
- Do not stack more than three of any combination of District storage frames
- Nod exclusive
- A Bill Eastburn design
- District 2 cube storage frame works with bin front (sold separately)
- District 3 cube storage frame works with sliding doors (set of 2, sold separately)
- Can be used as a bench or stacked without legs as a bookcase
- Felt lined underside to prevent scratching when stacked
- Assembly required
- Made in Indonesia
- For complimentary swatches, please email email@example.com
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid Mindi wood with low emission engineered wood case (painted Grey, White)
- Solid Mindi wood with Mindi wood veneers over low emission engineered wood case (stained Wheat)
- Low emission engineered wood bin fronts and doors
- Our Strapping Cube Bins or Canvas Bins are a perfect fit with our District Collection
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Dewey have to keep telling these knock knock jokes?