Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/20/2013 8:23:42 AM. For Customer Service, please call
Nod Conservatory Quilt
We were going to encourage you to sleep among lush foliage in a sun-filled greenhouse. However, we found that it's much easier to just encourage you to sleep in our Nod Conservatory Bedding. The brightly colored vine prints on top of a finely drawn floral sketching give it a sophisticated, layered look. It's the perfect way to add a stunning splash of color to any bedroom in your home. A Laura Foster Nicholson design.
- A Laura Foster Nicholson design
- Brightly colored floral vine print covers the soft voile quilt
- A line-drawn, purple floral pattern adds dimensions to the background
- Quilt available in Twin
- Sham no longer available
- Pairs great with our For Pleat's Sake Sheets
- 200-thread count
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Quilt: 100% cotton; Fill: 100% cotton
- Machine washable
- Don't forget to add our hypo-allergenic Natural Harmony™ comforters and pillows
The Land of Nod Guarantee
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
More about returns and exchanges
Boat of us need to come in.