Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/29/2017 3:31:33 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We skipped ahead in our book about building the perfect bookcase to bring you our Next Chapter Bookcase. Exclusively designed for us by Mark Daniels, it features a grey and white contrasting finish and a contemporary modern design. Its four roomy compartments are great not just for books, but for toys, too.
Next Chapter Grey and White Bookcase 36"Wx14"Dx30"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Mark Daniel design
- Bottom compartments measure 17"w x 12"d x 13"h; Bin is 4"d
- Top compartments measure 17"w x 7.75"d x 6.25"h; Bin is 1.25"d
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Assembly required
Show 'em what you're made of
- Low emission engineered wood and solid rubberwood legs (Grey/White)
- Oak veneers over low emission engineered wood and solid rubberwood legs (White/Walnut)
- Select soft plastic toys can react with and cause damage to the finish of the bookcase when left in prolonged contact. Take care to occasionally check toys and the bin to prevent damage
Overall DimensionsWidth: 36" Depth: 14" Height: 30" Width: 36" Depth: 14" Height: 30.25" Width: 17" Depth: 12" Height: 13" Width: 17" Depth: 7.75" Height: 6.25"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Omelet smarter than I look!