How to Decorate a Nursery
- Choose a neutral wall color that is appropriate for any gender so you won't need to change it as your child grows older.
- Add pops of color through nursery light fixtures, rugs. wall art, bedding, and decor. These can be gender neutral or gender specific depending on your preferences!
- Consider the crib the focal point of your nursery and make design choices that compliment the style and color of the crib with our fun bedding to make it extra special.
- Don't forget to incorporate a comfortable rocking chair in the nursery to help get baby back to sleep in the night.
- Utilize multiple lighting sources to allow flexibility. Sometimes you might need it extra bright and sometimes you will want just a soft glow.
- Make sure to have plenty of nursery storage in the room for everything from diapers to clothes to toys and books.