Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/26/2017 9:59:02 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Open Arms Swivel Lounge (Linen)
The comfy construction on our Open Arms Swivel Lounge means you'll have no problem welcoming it into your home (or arms). Its oversized shape makes it ideal for a grown up and kid to sit together during story time. The contrasting white zigzag stitching adds an elegant touch of detail. The hardwood frame and durable cushion support mean it'll last and last.
- Handmade in the USA by Lee Industries
- More structure than a traditional beanbag – functions like a small loveseat or chair and a half
- Ideal for more than one person – perfect for story time
- Versatile swivel base
- More colors available
- Reinforced, hardwood frame
- Linen blend fabric
- Decorative contrast white zig-zag stitch
- Synthetic webbing suspension
- Soy-based polyfoam cushioning
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Steel swivel-base
- Linen Blend: 54% viscose, 28% Linen, 18% Polyester woven fabric. Linen adds to the drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural yarn look. Polyester makes it stable and long wearing.
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested
- Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Spot clean with a water-based solvent
- Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
Show 'em what you're made of
Linen Open Arms Swivel Lounge
Flat Rate Delivery
We offer $99 Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture delivery and free returns.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
Dimensions for Linen Open Arms Swivel Lounge
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
Crafted with care and made to last.
What you need to know.
Since we offer free returns on all furniture, you can think of it as a no-risk furniture purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture order, we will schedule a pick-up at absolutely no cost to you. Not only that, we’ll even issue you a refund for your original shipping charges. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.View Our Return Policy
Returning or Exchanging Items Delivered by Freight
Within 90 days, refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for the original purchase price once the item(s) are received and processed. After 90 days, your refund will be in the form of a merchandise credit. Your original shipping fee is refundable.
To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at (800) 933-9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.
Free Returns on All Items Delivered by Freight
Think of it as a no-risk furniture purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture order, we will schedule a pick-up at absolutely no cost to you. Not only that, we’ll even issue you a refund for your original shipping charges. No need to thank us. Although, some cookies would be nice.
Returning or Exchanging Custom Upholstery
Because our stock-plus upholstery items are custom made to your specifications, we cannot accept returns on made-to-order items. If you have questions regarding our custom-made, stock-plus upholstery collection, please call us at (800) 933-9904 and ask to speak with a Furniture Team Specialist.
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund for eligible items, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. For you convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase.
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number
We can also verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your Crate and Barrel Credit Card or major credit card used at the time of purchase, or the email address used to receive an eReceipt.