Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/18/2014 7:52:24 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We don't want to fish for compliments, but our Open Water Bedding has some great looking pieces. The quilt has a school of embroidered goldfish on a bright blue background for a contrasting look. And the fitted sheet has a charming sailboat print that gives it tons of charm. Add the crib skirt and round out the whole look.
Open Water Crib Skirt 28"Wx51"Dx14"H
- Nod exclusive
- Designed by Virgina Crofts
- 200-thread count, cotton percale
- Quilt features goldfish embroidery
- Crib Sheet and changing pad cover feature a printed sailboat design
- Crib Sheet is fully elasticized for a snug, secure fit
- For complimentary swatches, please email email@example.com
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Dexter halls with boughs of holly.