Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/11/2013 12:08:12 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. government safety, ASTM and CPSC standards
- For Toddler Bed use, the minimum age should be no less than 15 mos. and the maximum weight should not be greater than 50 lbs.
- Handmade in the USA by ducduc™ exclusively for The Land of Nod
- Stretcher base detail is highlighted at every height
- Two-tone finish adds a pop of color to your nursery
- Features four adjustable mattress heights
- Assembly required
- After you place your Stock Plus order, we will send a color swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order
- Once a swatch is approved, we require a 30% deposit on all Stock Plus orders. Stock Plus orders cannot be cancelled or returned
- Because each piece is custom made just for you, please allow up to 6 weeks production time
- Solid American maple
- Baltic Birch plywood
- Water based finish
- Champagne Glaze
- Weathered Grey
- Painted Orange
- Painted Navy
- Painted Grey
- Toddler Rail available in white only
- Easily converts to toddler bed with optional Oslo Toddler Rail
- Coordinates with the Oslo 3-Drawer Dresser
- Don't forget to add a crib mattress
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Figs the doorbell, it's broken.