Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/19/2017 2:07:47 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Our Executive Nod Chair is the ideal frameless seat for kids. Their removable covers are machine washable, making them a breeze to clean up. Each chair can be personalized with a child's name (up to 12 letters long) and features carefully chosen thread for personalization to best showcase an embroidered name on your chosen fabric. Firm, polyfoam construction gives the cozy chairs support and durability.
Personalized Floral Nod Chair 28"Wx22"Dx22"H
- Covers and inserts ship separately
- Easier to assemble and larger than ever
- Cover fits chair exactly as shown
- Insert slips easily into the cover and is firmly fastened in place
- Personalize the chair with a child's name in upper case letters (up to 12 letters)
- Names are embroidered in all capital letters and can not be altered
- Sorry, we cannot accept returns on personalized items
- Insert is made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Cover is imported
Show 'em what you're made of
- Durable 100% cotton cover
- Foam insert
- Cover is machine washable
Delivery and shipping info
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for production time for personalized chairs
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Alma mater who?
Alma matter wants is some peace and quiet.