Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/27/2015 11:53:55 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Is our Quincy rocking chair more comfortable or more stylish? Well, it has a high back and removable lumbar pillow for added support, plush foam core cushions and soft fabric, so it's definitely comfy. But, it also has a stunning winged design, modern profile and bold, contrast welt to help it stand out in any room. So is it more comfortable or more stylish? We'll just let you decide.
Piped Dee Dee Slate Quincy Ottoman 25"Wx21"Dx17"H
- Handmade in the USA
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Reinforced, kiln-dried wood frame
- Double-wrapped soft foam core cushions for maximum loft and comfort
- Core is encased in a synthetic, non-woven ticking to ensure proper wear and prevent shifting
- Ottoman features hardwood construction and solid maple legs in flannel finish
- Mortise and tenon frame construction joinery
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Solid maple runners in flannel finish
- Matching lumbar pillow adds comfort
- Dee Dee: 100% Woven Cotton. Cotton is resilient, comfortable, and strong and has proven itself countless times to be a superior upholstery fiber
- Devote – 85% Polyester, 15% Linen. Linen adds drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural yarn look. Polyester makes it stable and long wearing. Laundered to insure its softness
- Back and cushion fibers are recyclable
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based (an environmentally friendly source)
- Wood frame materials come from certified "Sustainable Forest Initiative" companies that recycle 100% of lumber waste
- Wood legs are stained with water-based finishes
- All metal components consist of at least 95% recycled materials
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Mabel doesn't ring either.