Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/27/2014 9:56:21 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
One of these prints is not like the others. Actually, none of them are like the others, because our Bazaar Crib Bedding is created using a technique called hand block printing, where intricate patterns are carved into wood blocks and individually stamped on the fabric. The inherent variation in the stamping process lends its own unique charm to each item.
Purple Floral & Diamond Print Crib Quilt 36"Wx46"H
- 200-thread count
- Crib quilt features purple diamond ikat pattern on one side and floral pendant motif on reverse side
- Crib sheets offered in both patterns
- Because multiple colors and stamps are used to create the final design, variance in color and pattern will occur with each piece
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Crib Quilt: Shell is 100% cotton voile (super soft and lightweight); Filling is 100% cotton
- Sheet and Skirt: 100% cotton percale
- Changing Pad Cover: 100% cotton percale; Fill is 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry low; do not bleach or dry clean
Pencil fall down if you don't have a belt.