Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/25/2017 7:20:02 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
After a long day of play, nothing beats letting your hair down and cuddling up with a beautiful sham. Preferably one that features a dreamy fairy tale scene designed exclusively for us by artist Kathryn Davey. Inspired by the look of the artist's handmade dolls, the appliquéd and embroidered elements and mix of fabrics add a playful textured touch.
Let Your Hair Down Sham 26"Wx26"H
- Nod exclusive
- A Kathryn Davey design
- Inspired by the artist's handmade dolls
- Sham features an appliqued and embroidered princess
- Coordinating Quilt available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Sham: a combination of 58% linen, 42% cotton and 100% cotton
- Sham embroidery: 73% rayon, 15% metallic, 10% polyester and 2% other fiber
- Machine wash
- Coordinates with our Pure Jersey Bedding and Lacy Sheets
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
I love who?
I don't know, you tell me.