Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/12/2014 11:41:19 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
$399.00 - $999.00
- An exclusive Monte™ Design for The Land of Nod
- Gorgeous modern and tailored design
- Perfect for a nursery or any other room in your home
- Made in Canada
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame (chair and ottoman)
- Cotton-Polyester blend fabric
- Soy- and plant-based foam is free of flame retardants
- Custom-made solid American walnut wood base
- Ottoman has solid American walnut feet
- All wood used is FSC certified
- Glue used in frame construction is water based and biodegradable
- High quality, heavy gauge steel spring suspension provides lasting support
- Soft and ergonomic lumbar pillow is also perfect for supporting arms when holding baby
- Cotton-Polyester Blend: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Cotton is resilient, comfortable, and strong. Polyester makes it stable and long-wearing.
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested. Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Spot clean, with a water-based solvent. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
- Dk. Grey
- Foam is locally manufactured from natural seed-based oils such as soybean, which is halogen free and free of mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Wood meets the requirements of the LEED Rating System for wood adhesives and the glue used in frame construction is water-based and biodegradable
- FSC certified wood
- Monte's suppliers re-plant an average of 3-4 trees for each one harvested
- Threads are manufactured according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 to ensure that no hazardous chemicals are used in the manufacturing of our microfibers and threads
- Gliding and reclining mechanisms are made of 95% recycled steel and are free of lead-based paint or finishes. The mechanisms are made with low-solvent, water-based paints and no-solvent powder coating materials
- Shipping boxes are made from over 95% recycled materials
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Adair before but I'm bald now.