Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/7/2014 11:44:09 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
$649.00 - $1,499.00
- An exclusive Monte™ Design for The Land of Nod
- Gorgeous modern and tailored design
- Stylish, versatile look means it'll work perfectly even after the nursery
- Made in Canada
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame (chair and ottoman)
- Soy- and plant-based foam is free of flame retardants
- Oeko-Tex certified fabric
- Custom-made steel glider and brushed copper base
- Copper base will patina naturally over time
- High quality, heavy gauge steel spring suspension provides lasting support
- All wood used is FSC certified
- Glue used in frame construction is water based and biodegradable
- Soft and ergonomic lumbar pillow is also perfect for supporting arms when holding baby
- 52% Viscose, 18% polyester, 15% cotton, 15% linen. Linen adds to the draping quality of the fabric, as well as its natural yarn look. Polyester makes it stable and long wearing.
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested. Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Spot clean, with a water-based solvent. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended.
- Grey w/ Stainless Steel Base
- White w/ Copper Base
- Foam is locally manufactured from natural seed-based oils such as soybean, which is halogen free and free of mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- Wood meets the requirements of the LEED Rating System for wood adhesives and the glue used in frame construction is water-based and biodegradable.
- FSC certified wood
- Monte's suppliers re-plant an average of 3-4 trees for each one harvested
- Threads are manufactured according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 to ensure that no hazardous chemicals are used in the manufacturing of our microfibers and threads
- Gliding and reclining mechanisms are made of 95% recycled steel and are free of lead-based paint or finishes. The mechanisms are made with low-solvent, water-based paints and no-solvent powder coating materials.
- Shipping boxes are made from over 95% recycled materials
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
I live across the street.