Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/9/2014 6:11:59 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- Handmade in the USA by Lee Industries
- More structure than a traditional beanbag – functions like a small loveseat or chair and a half
- Ideal for more than one person – perfect for story time
- Versatile swivel base
- Reinforced, hardwood frame
- Linen blend fabric
- Decorative contrast white zig-zag stitch
- Synthetic webbing suspension
- Soy-based polyfoam cushioning
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Steel swivel-base
- Linen Blend: 54% viscose, 28% Linen, 18% Polyester woven fabric. Linen adds to the drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural yarn look. Polyester makes it stable and long wearing.
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested
- Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Spot clean with a water-based solvent
- Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Will you know me next week?
Will you know me next year?
Will you know me in two years?
I thought you said you'd know me?