Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/25/2016 9:48:30 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
It can't take your kids to chess club or give them piano lessons, but our Medium Adjustable Activity Table can give them a place to play. It comes with a set of 23" legs, making it the perfect height for our play chairs. It can even be made taller with an additional set of 30" legs. Its convenient drawer helps keep craft supplies handy while keeping the tabletop uncluttered. Add the coordinating paper roller and paper to get it (and yourself) ready for playtime. And, if that's not enough, it's also designed to double as a train table.
Shop our collection of exclusive kids chairs, they are just the right height.
Set of 2 Adjustable Java Activity Table Bins 21.25"Wx23"Dx10"H
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Has a large drawer with removable center divider
- Incorporated drawer pull keeps the look clean
- Designed to also function as a train table
- Complete Set includes table, 3 sets of legs, paper roller and paper
- Simple assembly required
- Formerly named Extracurricular Play Table
- Made in Thailand
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid, sustainable rubberwood
- To order complimentary samples, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinates with our Paper Roller (sold separately)
- Mix and match our play chairs in multiple styles and colors with the 23" Table (chairs sold separately)
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Witches the way to go home?