Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/16/2014 7:02:42 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Got a case of the bedtime blues? Maybe you just need to see a few more shades of them. The 100% cotton duvet cover of our Twelve Bar Blues Bedding is adorned in stripes of various blue shades. And the sheet sets feature a hand sketched design that came directly from the notebook of the bedding's designer. The combination of hues, textures and patterns is enough to give anybody in your home a reason to sing.
Twin Twelve Bar Blues Floral Sheet Set
(includes 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 1 case)
- Sheet set designed by Jennifer Judd McGee
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Yarned dyed fabric features a seersucker effect
- Twin Sheet Set includes 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 1 case
- Full Sheet Set includes 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 2 cases
- Printed with a floral doodle design from the pages of the artist's notebook
- Duvet cover is made up of a cotton seersucker fabric in a variety of blue hues
- Made in Portugal
- To order complimentary swatches, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Annetta wisecrack and you're out of here!