Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/30/2017 6:57:46 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
We're not shy when it comes to talking about our Sheepish Crib Bedding. The baby quilt is made from a super soft cotton and linen blend and has an adorable appliquéd sheep. The 100% cotton crib fitted sheet features a flock of printed sheep. Add the coordinating linen crib skirt to round out the look. Designed exclusively for us by Gingiber.
- Nod exclusive
- A Gingiber design
- Baby Quilt is made of a cotton and linen blend
- Quilt has an appliquéd sheep on the lower right corner
- Do not remove the sheer covering over the sheep, as it is designed to keep each appliqued element in place
- Crib sheet is 200-thread count cotton percale
- Playful printed sheep pattern
- Crib Sheet is fully elasticized for a snug, secure fit
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Baby Quilt: 51% linen, 49% cotton, exclusive of decoration
- Crib Sheet: 100% cotton
- Changing Pad Cover: Shell is 100% cotton; Fill is 100% cotton
- Crib Skirt: 51% linen, 49% cotton
- Machine washable
- Coordinating curtain panels available
- Toddler and Kid Sheet Sets also available
Show 'em what you're made of
Adlai down if you're tired.
$169.00 reg. $172.00
$59.00 reg. $72.00
$65.00 reg. $70.00
Coordinating Crib Fitted Sheets
Gingiber is the work of illustrator Stacie Bloomfield. Stacie founded Gingiber when she couldn’t find the perfect art to hang in her baby girl’s nursery. Soon, Stacie began creating art prints, handmade pillows, & tea towels. She lives in Springdale Arkansas with her mathematician husband, Nathan, her daughters Violet & Lucy, and her 2 puppy dogs.see all Gingiber products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.