Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/27/2016 1:15:33 PM. For Customer Service, please call
Simmons Beautyrest ® Beginnings Plush Mattress
Our Beautyrest Beginnings Plush Mattress was expertly designed to give your kids a good night's sleep. The low VOC construction provides your home with superior air quality, while premium foams help enhance comfort and support. It also features a MoistureBan ™ Cover designed to help repel spills and wetness before they soak in.
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. government standards
- All polyurethane foams meet strict environmental, health and safety standards
- Free of formaldehyde, methylene chloride, CFCs, PBDEs, mercury, lead and heavy metals
- CertiPUR-US ® Certified
- Performance, durability, content and emissions tested
- Beautyrest ® Pocketed Coil springs conform to the unique shape of your child's body
- Two rows of heavy gauge Pocketed Coils® help provide Edge Support
- AllerCare ™ specially designed to help reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface
- No flip design and high performance spring unit offer long and lasting durability
- Standard Height (10 in.) Plush Mattress is available in Twin and Full
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Twin mattress features 422 Pocketed Coil ® springs
- Full mattress features 617 Pocketed Coil ® springs
** For orders shipping to California, Connecticut or Rhode Island, a recycling fee will be added to every purchase of a mattress, box spring or bunky board (CA: $11 under California's Used Mattress Recovery and Recycling Act; CT: $9 plus Sales Tax under CT Public Act 13-42; RI: $10 plus Sales Tax under RI General Law 23-90).
The Land of Nod Guarantee
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
More about returns and exchanges
Cathy you, there's a door in the way.
Our reviews are verified for authenticity.