Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/25/2014 12:47:50 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. government standards
- Simmons ® is the first mattress manufacturer to have all polyurethane foams meet strict environmental, health and safety standards
- Free of phthalates, formaldehyde, methylene chloride, CFCs, PBDEs, mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Low VOCs for superior air quality
- CertiPUR-US® Certified
- Performance, durability, content and emissions tested
- High quality coil unit and No Flip design offer a supportive and durable sleeping surface
- Specially designed cover to repel wetness and keep your child's mattress clean and comfy for years
- Fabric cover also helps reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface
- Constructed with a low profile traditional innerspring, which reduces the overall height of the mattress.
- Low profile design helps the mattress to fit snug in a bunk bed and allows the protective rails to help keep your child safe while they sleep.
- Available in twin size only
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
Show 'em what you're made of
- Damask fabric is super lightweight, silky and soft
- Features 168 coils
- Simmons Beautyrest® Beginnings Euro-Top and Plush Mattresses also available
Alice fair in love and war.