Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/12/2013 5:21:55 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. government standards
- Simmons ® is the first mattress manufacturer to have all polyurethane foams meet strict environmental, health and safety standards
- Free of phthalates, formaldehyde, methylene chloride, CFCs, PBDEs, mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Low VOCs for superior air quality
- CertiPUR-US® Certified
- Performance, durability, content and emissions tested
- High quality coil unit and No Flip design offer a supportive and durable sleeping surface
- Specially designed cover to repel wetness and keep your child's mattress clean and comfy for years
- Fabric cover also helps reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface
- Constructed with a low profile traditional innerspring, which reduces the overall height of the mattress.
- Low profile design helps the mattress to fit snug in a bunk bed and allows the protective rails to help keep your child safe while they sleep.
- Available in twin size only
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Damask fabric is super lightweight, silky and soft
- Features 168 coils
- Simmons Beautyrest® Beginnings Euro-Top and Plush Mattresses also available Click here for additional product information and images in printable PDF format
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Barbara black sheep, have you any wool?