Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/6/2013 1:57:17 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- Bunk includes two guardrails and a ladder (ladder can be placed on either side)
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Twin Bunk can be converted into two separate beds; Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed is not designed to be converted into separate beds
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years old
- Top bunk requires a mattress that is at least 5" below the top of the guardrail, like our Simmons Slumber Time® RiteHeight™ 6.5" mattress
- Clean lines suitable for both traditional and contemporary décor
- Accommodates a mattress only
- Made in Vietnam
- Solid alder (stained Natural and Espresso)
- Solid poplar (Painted White)
- Stained Natural
- Stained Espresso
- Painted White
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Available Storage Trundle doubles as an extra bed for sleepovers or for underbed storage when space is limited
- Trundle requires 5" trundle mattress
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.933.9904 for in home setup details
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Water you doing in my house?