Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/8/2016 7:26:32 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We've partnered with renowned furniture designer Maria Yee to create our stunning Springwood Bassinet. This gorgeous bassinet features a modern design, with simple lines and a sleek, elegant profile. Each artisan-crafted piece is handmade from bamboo. Plus, it's coated with an innovative water-based finish. Its curved base allows for a gentle rocking motion.
Springwood Bassinet & Mattress 35"Wx17.25"Dx27"H
- Meets or exceeds applicable US safety standards
- Non-toxic finish meets all children's safety requirements for lead and phthalates content
- For infants up to 18 lbs that have not begun to roll over or push up on their hands and knees
- A Maria Yee design
- Bassinet mattress included
- Beautiful rocking bassinet
- Features stopper for lock option
- Bassinet sheets sold separately
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid bamboo
- Water-based stain (bamboo)
- Water-based high gloss lacquer (white)
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Theodore wasn't open so I knocked.