Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/30/2016 6:16:07 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We've done the unthinkable with our As You Wish Upholstered Bed. If our research is correct, when a kid is told to make this bed, they often say thank you. Must be because its upholstery comes in an array of fabrics, colors and patterns. Simple, arched design allows your fabric to stand out.
Stock Plus Twin Upholstered Bed 46"Wx82"Dx37.5"H
- Low-emission engineered wood platform creates a solid surface foundation
- This bed takes a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Part of our As You Wish Upholstered Furniture collection
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Accommodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Sleek low profile design
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid pine and low emission engineered wood framing
- Headboard and frame wrapped in soy-based poly foam
- Features hardwood legs and metal center support
- DuJour: 69% rayon, 17% linen, 11% polyester, 3% cotton
- Zig Zag: Printed on 100% cotton base cloth
- For complimentary samples, please email email@example.com
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Vacuum fabric regularly.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- If present, rotate cushions periodically.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Wendy wind blows the cradle will rock.