Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/28/2016 6:46:51 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Swivel Glider (Talbot Cement)
Believe it or not, this chair and ottoman are actually a swivel glider in disguise. You can either rock forward and back or swivel side to side. Once your baby grows up, you won't just be left with "nursery furniture," but a handsome living room piece. The quality construction will also appeal to your backside.
- Orders for Stock fabric do not require additional approval and will be processed automatically
- Handmade in the USA of domestic and imported materials by McCreary Modern
- More colors available
- Reinforced, kiln-dried wood frame
- Multilayer soy/plant based poly foam wrapped in fiber down blend seat, encased in ticking
- Casing is channeled and has over locked seams to prevent fibers from shifting
- Ottoman features hardwood construction and solid maple legs
- Mortise and tenon frame construction joinery
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Talbot – 92% Polyester, 8% Linen. Linen adds to the drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based
- Wood frame materials come from certified "Sustainable Forest Initiative" companies that recycle 100% of lumber waste
- Wood legs are stained with water-based finishes
- All metal components consist of at least 95% recycled materials
- Shipping includes in-home setup
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
Talbot Cement Swivel Glider
Flat Rate Delivery
We offer $99 Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture delivery and free returns.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
Dimensions for Talbot Cement Swivel Glider
Round out the look.
- Archway Crib (Cocoa) $799.00
- Tawny Scrawny Lion Crib Bedding $14.97 - $69.97 reg. $29.00 - $129.00
- Pop Icon Night Light (Heart) $50.15 reg. $59.00
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
Crafted with care and made to last.
What you need to know.
Since we offer free returns on all furniture, you can think of it as a no-risk furniture purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture order, we will schedule a pick-up at absolutely no cost to you. Not only that, we’ll even issue you a refund for your original shipping charges. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.View Our Return Policy
Returning or Exchanging Items Delivered by Freight
Within 90 days, refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for the original purchase price once the item(s) are received and processed. After 90 days, your refund will be in the form of a merchandise credit. Your original shipping fee is refundable.
To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at (800) 933-9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.
Free Returns on All Items Delivered by Freight
Think of it as a no-risk furniture purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture order, we will schedule a pick-up at absolutely no cost to you. Not only that, we’ll even issue you a refund for your original shipping charges. No need to thank us. Although, some cookies would be nice.
Returning or Exchanging Custom Upholstery
Because our stock-plus upholstery items are custom made to your specifications, we cannot accept returns on made-to-order items. If you have questions regarding our custom-made, stock-plus upholstery collection, please call us at (800) 933-9904 and ask to speak with a Furniture Team Specialist.
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund for eligible items, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. For you convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase.
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number
We can also verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your Crate and Barrel Credit Card or major credit card used at the time of purchase, or the email address used to receive an eReceipt.