Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/29/2016 7:44:11 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- Swivel Glider in Talbot Aruba no longer available
- Orders for Stock fabric do not require additional approval and will be processed automatically
- Handmade in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Reinforced, kiln-dried wood frame
- Ottoman features hardwood construction and solid maple legs
- Talbot – 92% Polyester, 8% Linen. Linen adds to the drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural
- Back and cushion fibers are recyclable
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based (an environmentally friendly source)
- Wood frame materials come from certified "Sustainable Forest Initiative" companies that recycle 100% of lumber waste
- Wood legs are stained with water-based finishes
- All metal components consist of at least 95% recycled materials
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested
- Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth
- Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Colin all cars, Colin all cars!