Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/23/2014 4:26:36 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Believe it or not, this chair is actually a swivel glider in disguise. You can either rock forward and back or swivel side to side. Once your baby grows up, you won't just be left with "nursery furniture," but a handsome living room piece. The quality construction will also appeal to your backside. Our stationary ottoman allows you to rest your weary dawgs and features acorn-stained hardwood feet.
Talbot Champagne Swivel Glider Ottoman 22"Wx24"Dx12"H
- Orders for Stock fabric do not require additional approval and will be processed automatically
- Handmade in the USA by McCreary Modern
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Reinforced, kiln-dried wood frame
- Multilayer soy/plant based poly foam wrapped in fiber down blend seat, encased in ticking
- Casing is channeled and has over locked seams to prevent fibers from shifting
- Ottoman features hardwood construction and solid maple legs
- Mortise and tenon frame construction joinery
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Talbot – 92% Polyester, 8% Linen. Linen adds to the drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural
- Back and cushion fibers are recyclable
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based (an environmentally friendly source)
- Wood frame materials come from certified "Sustainable Forest Initiative" companies that recycle 100% of lumber waste
- Wood legs are stained with water-based finishes
- All metal components consist of at least 95% recycled materials
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested
- Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth
- Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
General Lee who?
General Lee I do not tell jokes.