Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/3/2015 10:28:42 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Swivel Glider (Talbot Champagne) - Champagne
Believe it or not, this chair is actually a swivel glider in disguise. You can either rock forward and back or swivel side to side. Once your baby grows up, you won't just be left with "nursery furniture," but a handsome living room piece. The quality construction will also appeal to your backside. Our stationary ottoman allows you to rest your weary dawgs and features acorn-stained hardwood feet.
Talbot Champagne Swivel Glider 33"Wx34"Dx34"H
- Orders for Stock fabric do not require additional approval and will be processed automatically
- Handmade in the USA by McCreary Modern
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Reinforced, kiln-dried wood frame
- Multilayer soy/plant based poly foam wrapped in fiber down blend seat, encased in ticking
- Casing is channeled and has over locked seams to prevent fibers from shifting
- Ottoman features hardwood construction and solid maple legs
- Mortise and tenon frame construction joinery
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Talbot – 92% Polyester, 8% Linen. Linen adds to the drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural
- Back and cushion fibers are recyclable
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based (an environmentally friendly source)
- Wood frame materials come from certified "Sustainable Forest Initiative" companies that recycle 100% of lumber waste
- Wood legs are stained with water-based finishes
- All metal components consist of at least 95% recycled materials
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested
- Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth
- Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
Delivery and shipping info
- Shipping includes in-home setup
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Sara doctor in the house?