Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/25/2013 2:33:50 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Time To Turn In Crib
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. government safety, ASTM and CPSC standards
- For Toddler Bed use, the minimum age should be no less than 15 mos. and the maximum weight should not be greater than 50 lbs.
- Click to see our CPSC Conformity Certification
- Solid American Maple Framing
- Solid American Poplar spindles
- Made in the USA by El Greco Woodworking, Inc.
- Features three adjustable mattress heights: 17", 21.75" or 26.5"h (measured from floor to top of a 6" mattress)
- Floor to top of side rail measures 37.5"h
- Turned posts and spindles
- Arched headboard and footboard
- Simple assembly required
- Painted White
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Converts to toddler bed with optional conversion kit
- Coordinates with our Jenny Lind Collection, Basic Changer and Changing Top
- Don't forget to add a crib mattress
Show 'em what you're made of
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Dime to tell another knock knock joke