Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/28/2017 6:32:04 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
If you're short on space but don't want to compromise on style, our Topside Small Navy Changing Table is the perfect addition to your nursery. This beautiful navy changing table can fit in small spaces but maximize storage with three roomy drawers and two open storage areas. Better yet, once baby outgrows diapers, the changing table topper can be removed to continue using the piece as a dresser. The navy finish is wonderful for a nautical boys room or as a dark contrast in a pink girl's nursery.
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing changing table to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- 3-drawer changing table features open storage area on the side for extra storage
- Features rope pull and coordinates with our Topside Collection
- Changing Table Topper is felt lined so it won't scratch dresser surface
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided boxes with dovetail joinery
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Solid aspen wood (Midnight Blue/Navy)
- Solid Ash
- Ash veneer with low emission engineered wood (White Glaze)
- Remove the changing table topper to create a dresser
- Fits perfectly with our storage baskets
- Shipping includes in-home setup of dresser
Show 'em what you're made of
Shipping and delivery
Tarzan stripes forever.
$699.00No Gift Box Available
$129.00No Gift Box Available
Strapping Cube Baskets
After spending over two decades as a competitive skateboarder, furniture designer Royce Nelson graduated from the California College of the Arts and kicked off his design career. A native of Northern California, Royce finds inspiration in San Francisco’s flea markets and architecture, classic cars, nature and sports. His designs have a timeless quality that always keeps them looking fresh.see all Royce Nelson products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.