Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/26/2017 5:25:35 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years old guardrail
- Top bunk requires a mattress that is at least 5"" below the top of the guardrail, like our Simmons Slumber Time® RiteHeight™ mattress
- Maximum thickness of top mattress should be no more than 8"
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- Based on our bestselling Topside Bed
- Incorporated ladder can be assembled on either side depending on room orientation
- The bunk features drawers with ample amount storage space
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Solid aspen wood (midnight blue)
- Solid Ash
- Ash veneer with low emission engineered wood (white glaze)
Shipping and delivery
- Please contact email@example.com or 800.933.9904 for in-home setup details
Shop Crib Mattresses
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Eyesore do like knock knock jokes!