Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/26/2017 10:15:40 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
What do you do if your nursery needs a crib and dresser, but you only have room for one? You could try balancing furniture, but you're better off with our Topside Crib. Its two lower drawers provide tons of out-of-sight storage. It's ideal for small nurseries, shared rooms or anyone looking for an innovative space-saving design.
Topside Midnight Blue Toddler Rail 52"Wx1.5"Dx22"H
- Meets or exceeds applicable US safety standards
- Non-toxic finish meets all children's safety requirements for lead and phthalates content
- For Toddler Bed use, the minimum age should be no less than 15 mos. and the maximum weight should not be greater than 50 lbs.
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- Features three adjustable mattress heights: 12.5", 16.75" or 21"h (measured from floor to top of mattress support)
- Our Topside Crib is perfect for the family in need of storage
- Features 2 large drawers to store plenty of nursery essentials
- Rope drawer pulls add a unique detail to the crib
- Due to infant teething, you may wish to purchase a separate teething rail for your crib (check other retailers for availability)
- Simple assembly required
- Made in China
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar, low-emission engineered wood (Midnight Blue)
- Solid ash, ash veneer, low emission engineered wood (White Glaze)
- Easily converts to toddler bed with optional toddler rail
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
Dexter halls with boughs of holly.