Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/28/2017 2:40:33 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
What do you do when you're in need of a dresser, but you also want some roomy, open shelves for additional storage? Well, you could try putting a bookshelf inside your dresser. But you're better off just sticking with our Topside 3-Drawer Dresser. Featuring three roomy drawers and two open storage areas, it's ideal for shared bedrooms or anyone looking for an innovative space-saving design.
Topside White Glaze 3-Drawer Dresser 38"Wx18"Dx33.25"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- 3-drawer dresser features open storage area on the side for extra storage
- Features rope pull and coordinates with our Topside Collection
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided boxes with dovetail joinery
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Solid aspen wood (midnight blue)
- Solid Ash
- Ash veneer with low emission engineered wood (white glaze)
- Add the Topside Changing Table Topper to create a changing table
- Fits perfectly with our storage baskets
Shipping and delivery
- Shipping includes in-home setup of dresser
Overall DimensionsWidth: 38" Depth: 18" Height: 33.25" Drawer InteriorWidth: 20.25" Depth: 13.5" Height: 6.5" Depth W/ Drawers OpenDepth: 30.5" Open Space (Adjustable)Width: 13" Depth: 17" Height: 14.5"
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Arthur any other people in there?