Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/24/2017 2:01:59 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
What do you do if your nursery needs a crib and dresser, but you only have room for one? You could try balancing furniture, but you're better off with our Topside Crib. Its two lower drawers provide tons of out-of-sight storage. It's ideal for small nurseries, shared rooms or anyone looking for an innovative space-saving design.
Topside White Glaze Crib 54.5"Wx30.25"Dx39"H
- Meets or exceeds applicable US safety standards
- Non-toxic finish meets all children's safety requirements for lead and phthalates content
- For Toddler Bed use, the minimum age should be no less than 15 mos. and the maximum weight should not be greater than 50 lbs.
Show 'em what you're made of
Shop Crib Mattresses
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Usher wish you would let me in.