Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/27/2014 2:03:44 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
One of these prints is not like the others. Actually, none of them are like the others, because our Bazaar Bedding is created using a technique called handblock printing, where intricate patterns are carved into wood blocks and individually stamped on the fabric. The inherent variation in the stamping process lends its own unique charm to each item.
Twin Purple Bazaar Quilt 66"Wx86"H
- Cotton voile
- Variance in color and pattern will occur with each piece due to the handblock printing technique
- Multiple colors and stamps are used to create the final design
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Quilt: Shell is 100% cotton voile; Filling is 100% cotton
- Sheet: 100% cotton percale
- Machine washable
Sabina long time since I've seen you!